These small stones, or pebbles, glow electric colors when fully charged. They will continue to glow for up to 12 hours. The intensity of the glow will continue to dissipate over this time. Intense glow will last for a full 2-3 hours!
The glow in the dark stones is made of natural resin, non-toxic, non- radioactive, and odorless. Glow in the dark rocks is no harm to people, fish, birds, and plants. Fine workmanship and polish so there is no sharp edge. The glow in the dark stones for outdoor, fish tank, fairy garden, mason jar, pathway, yard garden decoration, aquarium decoration.
HIGHEST QUALITY GLOWING PEBBLES
These pebbles are made from the highest quality of photo-luminescent pigment and have a very high concentration per pebble, meaning they glow BRIGHT, especially when fully charged for 2 hours in the sun or bright indoor light.
100% SAFE. These stones are made from plastic resin, are non-toxic and non-radioactive. They are safe to use for any decoration or scene. The pebbles however are small enough to be a choking hazard for small children.